Knowledge and understanding of how to respond to a colleague in the workplace who may be experiencing a mental health challenge is a valuable skill to possess.
Being able to offer support through positive conversations and encouragement is an essential element of promoting good mental health in the workplace.
This accredited 2-day workshop equips your team with the necessary knowledge and tools to provide this support.
In this 2-day workshop, participants will learn:
- A broad understanding of mental health challenges.
- Recognising signs and symptoms of mental health concerns in themselves and others.
- How to respond to another adult experiencing a mental health challenge.
- When to ask for extra help in supporting a colleague.
- What to do in a crisis situation.
- Improved mental health awareness and self-understanding.
- Enhanced capacity to identify and address mental health challenges in themselves and others.
- Confidence to recognise a mental health challenge and offer support to colleagues.
- Increased sense of belonging in the workplace.
Benefits for your
- A work environment that promotes good mental health.
- Reduced stigma surrounding mental health in the workplace.
- Support provided to employees resulting in less absenteeism
- A healthier team who are involved in supporting each other.
"Having previously done mental health first aid, I found this workshop to be a good review and refreshing on a topic that is usually avoided."
– Workshop Participant