This comprehensive Mental Health & Wellbeing workshop is held in person over one full day and facilitated by two trained counsellors with skills informed by their emergency services experience.
Valuable insights from their service backgrounds enrich the workshop delivery, offering participants a unique and unforgettable learning experience.
In this 1-day workshop, participants will learn:
- The broad spectrum of mental health challenges and evidence-based interventions for support.
- Recognising signs and symptoms of mental health concerns in themselves and others.
- The relationship between self-care and resilience.
- Personal self-care strategies.
- Improved mental health awareness and self-understanding.
- Enhanced capacity to identify and address mental health challenges.
- Greater resilience through self-care strategies.
- Increased wellbeing in both personal and professional life.
Benefits for your
- A more mentally resilient and engaged workforce.
- Reduced stigma surrounding mental health in the workplace.
- Enhanced productivity and job satisfaction.
- A healthier and more supportive work environment.
"It takes courage to do what these two do, to own their space and use it to help others, the raw honesty especially gives immense credibility to both of them."
~ Workshop Participant